Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012


    I have been threatening to start a blog for a long time, but what would I focus on?  Those who know me know that focusing is not one of my talents.  I am a librarian, teacher, crafter, student, mom, and grandmother, so I am usually going a million miles a minute.  That is what this blog will be about...my pursuit to be better at each of my interests and to be a better person.
    To get started if you are not currently subscribed to pintrest I would strongly recommend that you get started.  It is a great place to quickly find craft ideas, recipes, home improvement, fashion, and many more ideas.  Pintrest has helped my start organizing my interests.  The best thing is that it is all picture based and I am a visual learner/person.
    This weekend I will be working on some of my library lessons, trying a couple new recipes, and hopefully getting in some crafting.  Check back to see my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment