Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

It has been awhile since my last post.  I have been working on several things including opening the library for the school year.  My school district libraries now has LibGuides which is an awesome program for creating web content.  I have had one author visit so far this year and have three more scheduled over the next couple of months and I am collaborating with two teachers on Service Learning projects for our students.  I wanted to revamp my library program and I have done just that.  It hasn't gone as smoothly as I would have liked, but I think the changes/ updates have been good.  I best thing is that it has given me a new enthusiasm about school.

For some crafting projects check my pintrest page at

http://pinterest.com/kellylibrarian/

No comments:

Post a Comment