Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

The nice thing about taking classes in instructional technology is that I get to learn about and try out a lot of new programs and apps. Maybe you have seen Bit Strips on Facebook or other social media. They are fun little comic strips you create yourself. They have a web site for schools/ educators which is nice because it does not limit the amount you write (at least not that I have found) and allows the teacher to preview before anything is posted. Here is the Bit Strip I created for an assignment The instructor wanted us to create our report/ paper using web 2.0 tools. I want to try Bit Strips with my students, but I think I am going to have to be very specific with time limits so they do not waste time creating characters. Which I have to admit is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment